Form 801: Gift to Agency Report
- September 2014: Infor Enterprise Asset Management
- May 2010: Poseidon Resources
- June 2009: Utility Service Company
- June 2009: Underground Solutions, Inc.
- December 2008: Best Best & Krieger, LLC
Form 804: Agency Report of New Positions
FPPC’s Form 804 is used by state and local government agencies to identify new positions and consultants that make and participate in governmental decisions on behalf of the agency.
- June 2017: Cathodic Protection Technician
- June 2017: Senior Systems Administrator
- November 2016: Assistant General Manager
- October 2014: Customer Services Manager
Form 806: Agency Report of Public Official Appointments
FPPC’s Form 806 is used to report additional compensation that officials receive when appointing themselves to positions on committees, boards or commissions of a public agency, special district, and joint powers agency or authority. For example, a city councilmember may be appointed to serve as the city’s representative on a joint powers insurance authority or a metropolitan planning organization or mayor.