Bids & Planning
Water supply shortages, growing communities, and changing water needs together mean that a number of Olivenhain Municipal Water District projects are planned or underway to ensure reliable water service to current and future customers.
Bidding Opportunities / Requests for Proposals
Request for Proposals for Design of Headworks Screening System Improvements at the 4S Ranch Water Reclamation Facility
Proposals due 2:00 p.m. on December 1, 2020
- Request for Proposals
- Exhibit 1-2002 Plant Expansion Design
- Exhibit 2-2018 Equipment Assessment Study
- Exhibit 3-Draft Professional Services Agreement
- Wastewater Capital Improvement Plan 2015
- November 4, 2020 Pre-Proposal Meeting Notes and Sign-In Sheet
- November 16, 2020 Addendum No.1
Request for Proposals for David C. McCollom Water Treatment Plant Chemical Systems Upgrade Project
Request for Proposals for 4S Ranch Water Reclamation Facility Clarifier Drive Replacement Project
There are no public notices at this time.
Forms & Planning Documents
Please select and read the documents or download and complete the forms you need.
- Encroachment and Right of Way
- Design Information
OMWD knows how critical it is to contact DigAlert prior to starting any excavation on your property. Not only does California state law require it, but calling DigAlert toll free at 811 can help avoid costly excavation incidents and preventable injuries.